15 Questions to Ask Your Lender About Your New Mortgage!
Home buying can make you lose your mind with so many choices, a budget to keep in mind, and of course the endless paperwork! But with the right guidance, you can keep your sanity throughout the challenging journey you face as a homebuyer. The professional guidance of an expert real estate agent is key! Our team works hard and is committed to delivering an excellent customer experience to each and every client and customer we work with. So whether you are buying your first home or your last home, we are here to help you every step of the way!
The Byrd Realty Group at Keller Williams Coastal can help you with one of the most important steps of the home buying process, securing financing. The mortgage loan process can be very stressful, but it doesn’t have to be if you know the right 15 questions to ask your lender before applying for a home loan!
Here are the best 15 question to you ask your lender:
- What mortgage loans and fixed-rate options are available?
- How long can I lock-in my financing at the current interest rate?
- What is the lock-in policy?
- What are some other fees that I might be charged in with my loan?
- Is there a pre-payment penalty for paying my loan off early?
- What is the grace period?
- If I miss my payment, how long before a late charge is assessed?
- What will happen if I miss a payment?
- If I sell my home in the future, will the new home-buyer be able to assume my loan at the same interest rate I currently have?
- How much will I have to pay in closing costs?
- Will I need to purchase mortgage insurance?
- Is my loan going to be sold? Or will it be serviced locally?
- Will I have to pay any points?
- Can the term of the loan be extended?
- What is the annual percentage rate?
As one of our trusted network of professional advisors, Toby Harris at Movement Mortgage, can give you straight answers and prompt attention to all of your questions, needs and concerns! You can feel confident that by calling Toby (757-729-5959) with all of your financing needs, he will help make your home buying experience an easy and seamless journey.
Also, Toby Harris and his team at Movement Mortgage pride themselves on outstanding customer service. Their talented team can underwrite your loan in six hours, process your loan in just seven days, and have you closed in record time!
If you are looking to buy a home, please contact us, and we would be happy to help you with all of your real estate needs!